The late summer and fall is shaping up to be a busy one, and I couldn’t be happier. Not only am I excited at my running improving considerably, but also at the chance to begin traveling to experience different parts of the country, different terrain, and meeting incredible and inspiring people along the way.
The following schedule is always developing, but this is what late summer/fall is looking like for me:
1. 8/18 – (Confirmed entrant) Steamboat Stinger Trail Marathon in Steamboat Springs, CO http://www.honeystinger.com/steamboatstinger.html
2. 8/24 – (Confirmed entrant) Bergen Peak 1/2 Marathon Trail in Evergreen, CO http://www.evergreenrecreation.com/Adult_Activities/Outdoor_Recreation/Trail_Races.htm
3. 8/31 – (Confirmed entrant) Absaroka Mountain Challenge Extreme 15K in Meeteetse, WY http://www.meetrec.org/races.html
4. 9/14 – (Confirmed entrant) The North Face Endurance Challenge Wisconsin 50K Ultra in Kettle Moraine State Park in Palmyra, WI http://www.thenorthface.com/en_US/endurance-challenge/madison-wi/?stop_mobi=yes
5. 9/28 – (Possible entrant) Bear Chase Trail 50 Miler in Lakewood, CO http://www.bearchaserace.com/
6. 10/06 – (Possible entrant) Blue Sky Marathon in Fort Collins, CO http://www.blueskymarathon.com/
7. 10/19 – (Confirmed entrant) Deadman Peaks Trail Marathon in Cuba, NM http://dp50.org/
8. 11/16 – (Possible entrant) Grand Ridge 50K Ultra in Issaquah, WA http://www.evergreentrailruns.com/11-16-grand-ridge-trail-run
Busy busy busy! Legs don’t fail me now!